Hi there! My name is Steve Kim and I live in Las Vegas. I am looking for an office space that I can use to hang my business license.
My business is simply processing reservations online. There will be absolutely no foot traffic. I only need the mailing address as my license is required to be hosted in a space that is M or M1 zoned.
I am willing to pay a monthly fee to hang my licenses at your address or I can barter with you. I can perform website maintenance or SEO consultation.
I have lived in Las Vegas for over 20 years and can provide many references upon request.
I do web design and internet marketing
I own Skyfire, a web development and online marketing agency. We offer the following services:
- Web Design / Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Business Strategy
I also provide experiential entertainment
I own Wild Entertainment, an experiential entertainment agency in Las Vegas. We offer:
- Nightclubs, Strip Clubs and Party Bus Packages
- Mansion Parties
- Exotic Dancers
- Atmosphere Models
- Card Dealers
- Golf Caddies
- Body Painting
- Specialty Acts: Magician, Comedian, Contortionists, Etc
- Butlers, Bartenders, and Servers
- Male, Female and LGBT Entertainers
- VIP Services
- and much more
Since 1998, Kim has been employed in the I.T. sector, holding positions such as webmaster, software engineer, internet marketer and SEO consultant, just to name a few. He has worked as a web developer for Microsoft, Intel, 800.COM, Babcock & Jenkins, and Step Technology.
His experience as an SEO consultant for Preferred Ticket gave him great experience in the competitive industry of online ticket sales. In 1998, Kim established “The Spider’s Web”, his first independent venture into the field of web design and programming. In 2002, the company changed its name to “Media One”. In 2009 it was refined to “Media One Pro”. In 2013, the company finalized its name, becoming “Skyfire”.
Prior to his IT career in 1998, Kim worked in Sales and Marketing for companies such as Toyota Motor Sales, Cascade Phillips, and Enterprise. Kim enjoys playing sports, personal training, and playing with his dogs Hachi and Yumi.
- Specialty: Website Development, Internet Applications, Graphic Design, Video Production, and Search Engine Optimization
- Expertise: Competitive Analysis, Game Theory, Online Marketing Strategy, UI Design, Lead Generation, Conversion Strategy
- Skyfire (formerly Media One Pro), is A+ accredited by the Better Business Bureau and was a member of LVMCC (Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce, Presidents Club)
- Winner, 2013 Entrepreneur of the Year – Business Excellence Forums
- Judge, 2013 Webby Awards – IADAS
- Winner, 2012 Green Employer of the Year – Review Journal
- Member, International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences
- Member, Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization
- Member, Better Business Bureau
- Member, International Webmasters Association
How to reach me
If you’re interested in learning more about me and seeing if we’re a good fit, feel free to contact me anytime at (702) 427-9630. I’m open for text and phone calls. You can also save my contact card. I’m usually available every day from 9am to 8pm PST.